We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive to join our well established trade show, retail interiors and event production team. We currently service a long list of branded clientele all over North America.
Our sales team is supported by a very talented and seasoned in-house team of diverse professionals that form our in-house marketing, design, engineering and production departments.
We are looking for motived, seasoned and skilled salespeople who are knowledgeable and experienced in handling turnkey custom projects. The ideal candidate will come on board with an existing book of contacts and a proven track record within the industry for generating leads and closing opportunities. For those without our industry specific experience, we are willing to train the right candidate with current sales experience in other targeted industries. Applicants will only be considered with current or recent sales rep experience.
- Prospecting and developing new relationships with businesses, ad firms, designers and other sources for new business through cold calling, site visits, networking events, etc.
- Be available to travel as needed to events (Company paid travel)
- Document all new contact information and track sales activities
- Work closely with sales, design, and production managers to establish design goals, budget and schedule for each new project and maintain contact with client from inception to completion and beyond.
- Close sales, collect deposits and prepare and obtain initial signed documentation
- Support clients and accounts as needed after normal work hours.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven past sales success
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Mobile communication proficiency (answering emails on the go, browsing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including typing skills.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, confidence, and the natural inclination to take initiative.
- A professional, calm, and collected demeanor.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with teams and under tight time lines