Our Account Managers are the primary liaisons between new and existing customers. They are responsible for closely managing current accounts and provide consulting regarding the needs of new customers. This critical position is geared toward the individual who is an ambitious, exceptional communicator and is tireless in their dedication to providing superior client service.
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for the right candidate to elevate your career in a company that will provide unlimited opportunities for growth and travel.
- Close management of assigned accounts.
- Communicate directly with customers from inception to completion and beyond ensuring our high standards of customer service.
- Respond to and prepare quotes / proposals (RFE, RFD, and work order generations – shop notes)
- Work closely with design, project management, and production teams to ensure design goals, budgets and schedules are met for each project.
- Advise management on recommended courses of action or area needing improvement as they pertain to an assigned account.
- Support clients and NWD installation teams as needed after normal work hours.
- Be available to travel as needed (3-4 times a year) Las Vegas, Nevada and other locales.
- Liaison between Company and installation sites.
- Other duties as needed for success.
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer facing role.
- Willing to travel to trade shows via plane a few times a year.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mobile communication proficiency (answering emails on the go).
- College degree preferred but not required.
Qualities and Skills:
- Professional demeanor.
- Energetic with a terrific personality.
- Willing to go above and beyond.
- Take charge attitude.
- Excellent listener.
- Positive communicator.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Focused on professional and personal improvement.
- Ability to work with teams and under tight time lines.
- Willingness to travel a few times a year to attend trade shows (10%).