We look forward to hearing from you
We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive to join our well established trade show, retail interiors and event production team. We currently service a long list of branded clientele all over North America.
Our sales team is supported by a very talented and seasoned in-house team of diverse professionals that form our in-house marketing, design, engineering and production departments.
We are looking for motived, seasoned and skilled salespeople who are knowledgeable and experienced in handling turnkey custom projects. The ideal candidate will come on board with an existing book of contacts and a proven track record within the industry for generating leads and closing opportunities. For those without our industry specific experience, we are willing to train the right candidate with current sales experience in other targeted industries. Applicants will only be considered with current or recent sales rep experience.
- Prospecting and developing new relationships with businesses, ad firms, designers and other sources for new business through cold calling, site visits, networking events, etc.
- Be available to travel as needed to events (Company paid travel)
- Document all new contact information and track sales activities
- Work closely with sales, design, and production managers to establish design goals, budget and schedule for each new project and maintain contact with client from inception to completion and beyond.
- Close sales, collect deposits and prepare and obtain initial signed documentation
- Support clients and accounts as needed after normal work hours.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven past sales success
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Mobile communication proficiency (answering emails on the go, browsing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including typing skills.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, confidence, and the natural inclination to take initiative.
- A professional, calm, and collected demeanor.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with teams and under tight time lines
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating projects on budget, through collaboration with estimators, account managers and department leaders. This includes activities concerned with the construction of commercial interiors for high-end luxury retail stores, among other branded or corporate environments. You will participate in the development of new projects and oversees their planning, organization, scheduling and production. This position is exciting and allows for a wide range of control and the freedom to make critical decisions affecting the outcome of the projects you are accountable for.
- Collaborate with account management to discern client needs.
- Collaborate with the design, estimating and production departments to ensure all projects remain within design constraints on budget and within feasible construction capabilities.
- Create or acquire all drawings including shop, set-up, electrical, carpet, orientation, plans and elevations, etc.
- Submit all purchase requisitions for all required materials and goods including any outside vendor services.
- Track project budgets and timelines.
- Coordinate and review all construction drawings with the shop office before any work begins.
- Obtain approvals on appropriate drawings from design, estimating and production.
- Review with the shop office any changes in the construction of the interior as it pertains to the drawings submitted, and make changes to the drawings on file after completion.
- Review and create the shipping documentation (i.e. case list) for shipping the interior.
- Must meet customer’s agreed upon project completion dates.
- Required travel to customer sites when and where necessary.
- Must have experience using AutoCAD. AutoDesk Inventor Experience a plus.
- Must be experienced with custom cabinetry.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in a fast-paced, multiple-priority creative manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Must be a natural multitasker who thrives under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be an extremely organized, thorough and detail oriented.
- Position requires an energetic positive attitude with the ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Must demonstrate a strong collaborative attitude and work well in a team environment.
- You must enjoy innovating around unique challenges and be self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- PMI certification a plus.
We are looking for an experienced estimator agent to support the sales process by developing detailed cost estimates for projects. This is a collaborative position that offers the opportunity to aid in Nationwide’s growth and work closely with members from departments across the company such as sales, account management, project management, and production.
This position will require you to follow the standardized procedures, methods and processes for estimating that have been established. The role of estimator is a critical one, that requires a high level of organization, detail, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Responsibilities in Estimating:
- Preparation of cost estimates for trade show exhibit and millwork projects or services as assigned
- Perform takeoffs of material requirements for work assigned
- Solicit vendor quotes for custom material elements of projects
- Estimate man hour requirements for products and services
- Provide written descriptions of work to be performed and coordinate language with Account Managers for sales proposals
- Prepare estimates for changes throughout the course of a project
- Communicate project requirements effectively with co-workers and clients as required
- Experience as an estimator in the field of Trade Exhibits and Millwork, or equivalent
- Ability to adapt to estimating trade exhibits, millwork and small construction projects and other related work
- Ability to interpret blueprints, construction drawings or renderings and perform estimates/ takeoffs.
- Capable of investigating all aspects of a project independently to generate formal estimates and bids in excess of $100,000 with little or no supervision
- Understands fabrication and construction processes
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and Filemaker Pro a plus
- Ability to work with numbers and has above average math skills
- Communicates well verbally and possesses above average writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidently organizes work and work load
- Must be open-minded and willing to learn new things and work with different processes and procedure
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Paid vacation/Holiday and sick days
- Health Insurance
Qualified candidates, please send resumes, including salary history/requirements.
Our Account Managers are the primary liaisons between new and existing customers. They are responsible for closely managing current accounts and provide consulting regarding the needs of new customers. This critical position is geared toward the individual who is an ambitious, exceptional communicator and is tireless in their dedication to providing superior client service.
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for the right candidate to elevate your career in a company that will provide unlimited opportunities for growth and travel.
- Close management of assigned accounts.
- Communicate directly with customers from inception to completion and beyond ensuring our high standards of customer service.
- Respond to and prepare quotes / proposals (RFE, RFD, and work order generations – shop notes)
- Work closely with design, project management, and production teams to ensure design goals, budgets and schedules are met for each project.
- Advise management on recommended courses of action or area needing improvement as they pertain to an assigned account.
- Support clients and NWD installation teams as needed after normal work hours.
- Be available to travel as needed (3-4 times a year) Las Vegas, Nevada and other locales.
- Liaison between Company and installation sites.
- Other duties as needed for success.
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer facing role.
- Willing to travel to trade shows via plane a few times a year.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mobile communication proficiency (answering emails on the go).
- College degree preferred but not required.
Qualities and Skills:
- Professional demeanor.
- Energetic with a terrific personality.
- Willing to go above and beyond.
- Take charge attitude.
- Excellent listener.
- Positive communicator.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Focused on professional and personal improvement.
- Ability to work with teams and under tight time lines.
- Willingness to travel a few times a year to attend trade shows (10%).