In these unprecedented times, Nationwide Displays is pleased to offer various temporary structures to support testing, care and management of COVID-19 for medical and emergency service personnel. Explore our options below, all of which are quickly shipped and easy to set-up. A portion of the proceeds of all Emergency Structures goes to the CoronaVirus Relief Fund.
Temporary Care Rooms
This structure is designed for outdoor use. Our modular aluminum system sets up with one tool. Aluminum extrusions with rigid PVC panels create a strong, secure unit that protects from the elements and locks for security. Custom sizes and build-on options available.
- 10‘ x 10’ x 11’ High
- Pitched Roof for Water Runoff
- Fits Within Two Parking Spaces
- Self Standing with No Anchoring
- Water Ballasts to Secure in Place
- Full Locking Door
- Easy to Clean Surfaces
- Sets Up in 30 Minutes
- Heavy Weight Vinyl Roof
- Branding Possibilities
- Ships on One Skid
Temporary Care Rooms are perfect for testing cubicles, exam rooms, staff lounges, conference rooms and dispatch centers. These flexible solutions provide simple construction, assembly in minutes, indoor and outdoor usage, lockable doors and cabinetry and flexible configuration. Ready to get started? Connect with us below and we will get you up and running soon.
Mobile Test Pods
Perfect for testing cubicles, these smaller units assemble in minutes, with no tools required.
- Nationwide availability with quick delivery
- Indoor/ outdoor usage
- Can be configured to connect a series of contiguous identical units
- Accepts infill panels of any material with can easily be removed, sanitized, cleaned or discarded
- Frames and hardware can be cleaned and reused for continued use.
Outdoor Tents and Signage
Keep the public informed with custom messaging displays and shelter units. Our in-house creative team can assist you in customizing your graphic message.
- Identifying designated check-in and testing areas
- Communicating important safety guidelines
See Our Latest Temporary Care Room Installation
Nationwide Displays Assists in Building Temporary Hospital at SUNY Old Westbury to Aid Long Island’s Covid-19 Response